Sunday, December 12, 2010

Styling the Severn Lace Mini

When I buy a new piece of clothing, I always make sure I can wear it with other items in my closet. Before ordering online or buying in the store, I do a quick mental review of the clothes and accessories I already have and think of a few outfits with the new item I am considering. On Saturday, before heading out for lunch and errands, I put together some outfit options for a party I was attending later that day. Here’s some of my styling ideas.





For other styling ideas for this skirt:

Anna Jane’s post at See Jane. (in the slate color)

Chloe's post at The Chloe Conspiracy

And I know another lady in this blog has this lovely skirt and hopefully we can see how she styles hers soon.


And after all that work, I rewarded myself with a nice lunch at one of my favorite restaurants in DC, CoCo Sala.



7 comments:

  1. i bought the same skirt and it will arrive next week...i will copy the catalog first LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catita and Jessie, this skirt is super cute. And perfect for the holidays!
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love option #2! Because it has my favorite necklace from your post last week. You look fab!

    I have been really enjoying your blog too! Thanks so much for stopping by :). xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Frankie! I think that necklace is the best piece of jewelry I got this season. I am trying to wear it with every single outfit! LOL!
    I am glad you are enjoying the blog. I think this blog is a great idea, we have other bloggers writing posts and showing reviews of everything JCrew so the team effort is so fun! And I know some of these ladies personally so it makes it even more exciting to see everyone contribute to the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU LOOK AWESOME ROSA!!!!! I like number 2 and 3 the best i think, but ALL look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Taylor! I am still trying to get used to the camera. I am gonna buy a fancy camera next year (wait that's like soon, LOL) and hopefully by then I can get more comfortable when taking pictures of myself.

    ReplyDelete